Old December 5th, 2005, 03:02 PM posted to uk.rec.fishing.coarse

Default New Venue for catfish

I don't think this guy needs your childish responses. The fact he has a
bus does not mean it's a cheapskate operation especially when buses can
cost several tens of thousands of pounds! The fact he has prevented
right clicks is not to stop people highlighting and saving his text,
it's to stop people saving and using copyrighted images!. I think you
-zed, ws churchil, 2 zed and hanson - call yourself whatever, should
learn a little respect for other people. go and crawl back into what
ever stone you crawled out of and stop insulting people all over these
news groups. you are no expert youself and all you are doing is making
youself to look like a complete idiot.

Trevor

I do agree with you Trevor these guys that post crap just for the sake of it
waist everybody's time. But I could not find a picture of this bus which I
find a little strange.
as for saving the images... not a problem but It does help with his
advertising and that is the main point of the web site www.ebro-fishing.com
so I think its a good thing.

David

ps only found web site because of this thread.
dont know him or want to go there