Old October 22nd, 2007, 11:42 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
daytripper

Default hazel creek entry bridge

On Mon, 22 Oct 2007 15:51:49 -0400, Charlie Choc
wrote:

On Mon, 22 Oct 2007 15:39:09 -0400, "Wayne Harrison" wrote:

i believe i have an image taken from that exact spot when you and i
went up there in the defender during oct a few years ago. remarkable how
much more the leaves had turned in my shot. although yours is an
excellent composition, no doubt.

;-)

Unfortunately, this is one of the last pictures I have of the Defender. It met
its demise (and I almost met mine) this summer in Utah.

Holy crap! Geeze, CC, sorry to see this, your rig was one of the coolest I've
seen. Looking at the remains I have to assume you had your seatbelt on.

Got a picture of your new deal?

/daytripper