Old December 4th, 2006, 04:16 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
rb608

Default For the PETA folks

"Doug" wrote in message news
Now this is a fact though, that vegetarians are actually 57% less likely
to die from heart disease, or any other coronary infarction, and are far
healthier then their meat eater counterparts.
I actually know a couple vegetarians, and I will say, they are the picture
of health.

I'd be cautious about attributing the statistical health benefits you cite
as having a direct cause-and-effect relationship with vegetarian diet,
though in the time I was a veggie, my health never suffered. With the
exception of breakfast sausage, I rarely craved meat at all.

Joe F.