Old October 30th, 2008, 07:54 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing
daytripper

Default New Fishing Product. Take a look!

On Thu, 30 Oct 2008 15:33:48 -0400, "Musashi"
wrote:

"Fishing Patriot" wrote in message
There's a great new product out on the market.

"THE EVENING FISHING SECRET"...

Though I haven't personally used it yet, I have heard a lot of great
things
about the "Evening Secret" of fishing. It basically creates a massive
swarm of feeding fish in any fishing spot by first attracting small
organisms called "zooplankton" to your spot. Next it attracts the
native
baitfish in the area by the hundreds - which soon brings the game fish
swarming to the area.

It is a scientific way of creating a food chain feeding frenzy in your
spot,
and it has proven to catch more fish for many different types of
fishermen in both sal****er and freshwater. You can get more
information here.

www.thinkabouttrout.com/links.html

Enjoy It...

I belive this is called a "Crappie Light".
But the same can be accomplished with
a "Coleman Lantern".

What this is is an "affiliate" sales pitch.

Cabellas sells the same type of submersible lights for one tenth the price of
the "secret" light...