Old December 11th, 2010, 04:15 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Bob La Londe[_4_]

Default HELLO My Friend!!!

"joe" wrote in message
Lol... Bob, I'm using a cheap mic, my computer and some recording
software. But, I do the best I can, with the equipment I have.

Pink, is a fun song written in response to a song Sherrie Austin wrote
putting men down, so I wrote PINK to pick on women. JUST TRYING TO STICK
AROUND is about Soldiers trying to stay alive to make it back home (a
Little Grungy). But I am about to release another CD, and this one is
Country, Country Pop, Country Rock, Southern Grunge, and a couple ALL
OUT... BALLS TO THE WALL Rock Songs.

Its roughly costs $750 a song for Studio Quality, and $1,400 if you want a
copy sent to every Country or Rock radio station and Publishing Company in
the US. That is way I use ReverbNation as my platform. The National
Artist use it too, and I am currently 26 on the Country Chart in
Nashville, #1 in Michigan, and #66 in the USA. With all that said, I got
a 1-year contract with APM which licenses my songs for use in Movies and
TV... so far I made a whole $2.58 in Royalties... lol... But its a
start...

--
Craig Baugher

P.S. You know you can setup a fair home recording studio for about the same
price as a good guitar.

A couple grand and you can have a setup (FOR RECORDING NOT PERFORMANCE) that
most people could not tell was not recorded in a studio (if you have a good
room for it).