Old December 11th, 2010, 04:23 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Bob La Londe[_4_]

Default HELLO My Friend!!!

"ScovilleUnit" wrote in message
"joe" wrote in
:

... so far I made a whole $2.58 in Royalties... lol...
But its a start...

And how much in $pam Royalties? I know, like the other no-count
Shysters that try and suck money out of people on Usenet, you will
double you efforts, and continue to post your advertisments for your
garage band garbage screechings....But it's a start....

You know dude. If you had ever in your life contributed anything on Usenet
you might have a leg to stand on.

Now lets hear the sarcastic lie about that not being funny because you are a
quad.