Old September 24th, 2007, 06:39 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Frank Reid[_2_]

Default TR: 11 Point River

I fished it at a very bad time. It was so bad the guide called
me at home minutes after I had already left to tell me not to
bother to make the drive. When I got there he left it up to me
to cancel with no penalty or go fishing with the water *way* too
high. I caught fish anyway but you talk about seeing fish in 10ft
of water and we couldn't see 10 inches it was so muddy.

By the way, I WILL be back so if you would like to float it next year,
give me a hollar.
Frank Reid