Old September 24th, 2007, 07:03 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Wayne Knight

Default TR: 11 Point River

On Sep 24, 12:59 pm, Ken Fortenberry
wrote:

Lookin' forward to reading the unabridged TR. Did you catch any
on dry flies ?

Late Thursday afternoon we had the hexes Frank mentions. As with many
of the MO tailwaters most fo the fish stayed down during it but I
managed to raise a couple on a larger Robert's Yellow Drake, include a
short strike by a very large "tail". I fished on up stream a ways and
then went back and cast the Drake, there was a hit and an ensuing
tussle which resulted in the 3X parting from the rest of the leader. :
(