Old September 24th, 2007, 10:53 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Dave LaCourse

Default TR: 11 Point River

On Mon, 24 Sep 2007 15:19:01 -0500, Ken Fortenberry
wrote:

Frank Reid wrote:

By the way, I WILL be back so if you would like to float it next year,
give me a hollar.

Sure, I'd be up for fishing it when it wasn't blown out.
Keep me in the loop next year when you're planning dates.

Well, you fishing whore! It is a tailwater. You don't fish tail
waters, do you? All the grief I've taken for fishing the Rapid (which
isn't a tail water because the water discharge changes temps as the
season warms.) Gear whores are one thing, but just plain whoring....

Speaking of tail waters. Of tomorrow morning with a local friend to
fish the West Branch of the Penobscott from the dam down to Big Eddy.
Should be some big salmon involved. Back Thursday.

Dave