Old March 12th, 2004, 04:22 PM
Short Wave Sportfishing

Default Long Island Sound boat ramp closure ...

On Fri, 12 Mar 2004 09:31:52 -0500, "Outdoors Magazine"
wrote:

e.. Rock removal - removing the submerged rock hazard adjacent to the
ramp;

YIPPEE!!!! WHA HOOO!!!!!!

That G-- D--- #!$%$#^&*%$%^&%^!#$%#$%^&^& rock has busted at least
three props on me on three different boats.

I swear, that rock keeps moving around on purpose. :)

This is a good launch spot as it is - improving it will turn it into a
great place to launch.

By the way, an additional launch area near Barn Island would be the RI
DEM launch in Westerly at the top of the Pawcatuck River.

Later,

Tom
S. Woodstock, CT
"Do fishermen eat avocados? This is a question
that no one ever thinks to ask."

Russel Chatham, "Dark Waters" (1988)