Old January 3rd, 2007, 01:46 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
gh

Default Merry Christmas, good people

gee I didn't know Jews and atheists liked to fish its hard to look at all
the beautiful things that
God made that most fishermen observe while fishing. But Merry Christmas to
you all anyway and remember God still loves you regardless of what I think
about some of you ah..................people

"Bob Rickard" wrote in message
et...
It is an extreme pleasure to wish all of you good folks a most Merry
Christmas this beautiful morning. The odds against my being here to this
were far beyond a Octillion to one, but that is nothing for the Good Lord
to beat whenever He decides to do so. Treasure life and make the most of
it, good people... Christ died for you.

Bob Rickard