Old March 22nd, 2004, 05:48 AM
Steve Sullivan

Default valley (river) king salmon swap

Well, Salmon season is almost on us so here is a swap for flys for
valley king salmon. Its open to the first 20 people.

1. We're tieing flys for valley king salmon, such as the feather and
Sacramento River.

2. First 20 is in.

3. Anything that has been recognized as a valley king salmon fly is
allowable.

4. Tie 20 flies of one pattern or 10 flies of one pattern and another 10
flies of another pattern for distribution.

5. Label each fly with the name of the fly and the name of the tier.
Include a stamped Self addressed Envelope.

7. Entries accepted until March 31st

8. Submission deadline is April 30th, but hopefully people can get them
in sooner so I can get them out to people by May 1st.