Old May 5th, 2004, 09:29 PM
Mike Connor

Default International Fly tying fun

"riverman" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
SNIP
Whenever your plans are able to solidify, email me and we can
start working out details, like where to meet, and when.

TL
--riverman

No idea how I managed to post that here. It was a private e-mail to a friend
in England. Too tired I suppose.

Whatever, I am hoping that the trip will work out, and if so, I would pick
you up. I will probably have to drive to Holland anyway to get the ferry,
probabyl to Dover, so if you are in Holland, I would pick you up there. Or
at Bristol airport, whatever.

I am easy as far as the fishing goes. I will fish anywhere for anything!
I will know for sure whether I can manage it later in May.

TL
MC