Old March 16th, 2006, 04:04 AM posted to aus.sport.fishing

Default Fishing Newcastle harbour

G'day all,

Recently, I've been fishing the inside breakwall beyond Nobby's
lighthouse and having what is for me reasonable luck catching bream
and black drummer. So far, the best times have always been on dusk or
dawn on a rising tide regardless of the moon. A couple of days ago, I
tried the Stockton breakwall at 5:30 AM but all I caught were a couple
of dozen undersized bream and a lone Chinaman leatherjacket which I
gave away to some other people on the wall.

Is anyone else reading fishing there?

= Kev =

..