Old March 17th, 2006, 08:15 PM posted to aus.sport.fishing

Default Fishing Newcastle harbour

On Fri, 17 Mar 2006 03:28:24 GMT, "Mil80C"

I think first of all you are being very rude to shout like that, secondly
Kevin did not say what he did with the undersize bream, he did say he caught
a chinaman leatherjacket (no size specified) and gave it away. So I suggest
before you get your exercise (running off at the mouth and jumping to
conclusions)you might ask a polite clarifying question

Yeah, I've told him not to shout. The bream were returned and the
jacket was just over 23cm.

= Kev =

..