Old October 9th, 2009, 12:47 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
HobbHott

Default CW National Forest

"Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers" wrote in
news

"JT" wrote in message

My cousin and I spent 5 days in the Clearwater National Forest last
week to round out
our trout fishing season this year.

It was a great trip, saw temps in the mid 80's all week, blue skies
and no clouds, fish were cooperating on dry's the entire time.
Back to reality for now, steelheading to start soon...

TR on ROFF...

JT

JT,

I appreciate the fact that you have a great time in the outdoors, and
I love to look at your pictures. I even appreciate the fact that
you've cut down the picture's file size. HOWEVER,

When you put seven photos into one message, that makes for an
incredibly long download time for those with slower internet
connections.

I don't want you to stop posting your photos, but it would be nice if
you limited yourself to one picture per message. Then you could
explain each picture better as well.

Will not do Stevie Boy,

Looking forward to posting a single 50 Mb. message, filled with HUGE
brookie pictures, $pam stuffed brookies sizzling in a frying pan, and to
top it off, a picture of you choking down your $pam $#it and all the
while putting on your Gold Tooth Pimp smile.