Old March 29th, 2011, 10:31 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Tom Littleton

Default Peacock herl

On 3/29/2011 9:00 AM, Frank Reid © 2010 wrote:

And completely ignore Tom. He is Luddite Renzetti snob that doesn't
understand innovation. He would have had Henry Ford make a faster
horse. He's been hangin' with the Amish too long.
Frank Reid
(he still uses bobbers)

I repeat, twenty years back I was offered my choice, essentially for
free(shop owed me bucks on a fly order and was cash-short). I tested
both for two weeks each, chose the Renzetti, never regretted it. To
salve Frank's fragile ego, however, the accompanying bobbin had not been
developed to it's current state, so 'perhaps' that would have made a
world of difference. I doubt it. The Renzetti does full rotary at a
quick clip, can be infinitely adjusted for rotary tension(to the point
of non-rotary action, if desired), is indestructable, guaranteed for
life(or until the Renzetti family moves out of the country), and can
(with a set of 3 jaws) tie anything from a 2/0 down to #28.
Tom