Old January 19th, 2011, 07:45 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
flebow[_2_]

Default Allbright, Temple Fork Rods

On Wed, 19 Jan 2011 10:44:44 -0800 (PST), Frank Reid © 2010
wrote:

On Jan 19, 11:37*am, flebow wrote:
On Wed, 19 Jan 2011 09:05:29 -0800 (PST), Larry L

wrote:

Didn't mean to slight your place ... "pond" is a more affectionate
term than lake ...imho ;-)

No offense taken.

Its amazing that we have this lake entirely on our property.

We take care of it as it is such a fragile envronment
and the lake takes care of us.

We allow no other boats on the lake except our 3, no organic bait,
barbless hooks and aluminum shot and we expect people to respect the
land and fish. -

We have all this *and extra rods for guests (I prefer using my Sage
rods - myself)
And most improtantly - we share this lake w friends
(I like rivers)

After `10 yrs and several pumps - we have the fish breeding
They are NOT angler wary

Fred

I'll be there this afternoon. However, I have tungsten weights.
Frank Reid

Tungsten is fine
Come on I will be waiting

Fred