Old January 21st, 2011, 02:38 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
flebow[_2_]

Default Allbright, Temple Fork Rods

On Wed, 19 Jan 2011 11:24:08 -0800 (PST), Larry L
wrote:

On Jan 19, 9:37*am, flebow wrote:

We allow no other boats on the lake except our 3,

Dang, I had my WaterMasters (extra one for you to try ) all packed
in the truck and was just waiting until ice-out ... but, what the
heck, I can row one of your boats ;-)

I would love to try the WaterMaster made down a little of me south in
Missoula
It would have to be washed in hot water w a lttle bleach and suds
I reaaly cannnot take chances w the lake environment

AFAIK man cannot make lakes or rivers - but they can destroy them

I thank you as I am going for the TFO 6 wt maybe 5 or even a 7 - these
are big fsh
My T & T rod was great - somewhat heavy for six weight
I e-mailed them 3 days ago - no reponse I will call them tomorrow
Customer service for T & T sucks
dows

Fred