Old January 21st, 2011, 05:10 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Larry L[_2_]

Default Allbright, Temple Fork Rods

On Jan 21, 7:29*am, Larry L wrote:
On Jan 20, 6:38*pm, flebow wrote:

I would love to try the WaterMaster made down a little of me south in
Missoula
It would have to be washed in hot water w a lttle bleach and suds
I reaaly cannnot take chances w the lake environment

AFAIK man cannot make lakes or rivers - but they can destroy them

I applaud your care and concern ... invasive species are a huge
problem.

You got me thinking, Fred. I make a pretty stong effort to clean
waders, boots, nets etc as a move but I've never done much with the
WM. I do wash them in soapy water a couple times a year and apply
"anti-UV" treatment to protect the material The idea of bleach
worried me, so I called the mfg. They had no answer, but eventually
said, "I'd be a bit concerned about the bleach." I'm going to try
putting a piece of patch material in some bleachy water for a while
and see if it seems to do any harm.

Anyway, just saying, cause ya got me thinkin' ( got a headache now )