Old October 8th, 2003, 02:02 AM
John Kerr

Default A few big bass or a lot of small ones?

A few big bass or a lot of small ones?

Group: rec.outdoors.fishing.bass Date: Tue, Oct 7, 2003, 8:15pm (CDT+1)
From: (RichZ)
John wrote:
Aside from tournament fishing, which would you rather do...catch a ton
of smaller bass (1 to 3 lbs.), or catch just a couple big bass (10 to 15
lbs.)?
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D
If'n 10 to 15 pounders were more than a pipedream in my part of the
world, a couple of them would be the winners, hands down. But they
ain't. So I'd rather catch a bunch of "good" fish. Say 2.5 or 3 pounds
or so up to 5 or 6, anyway. I always feel like unless there's a whole
lot of 2-1/2 to 3 pound class fish, it takes at least one fish over 4 or
5 to make a day really satisfying.
RichZ=A9
=A0=A0www.richz.com/fishing
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D
Sorry Rich.....I forgot that not everybody lives in Florida or
California big grin. Should have considered "relative" size for
different parts of the country!
JK