Old November 21st, 2005, 12:04 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying

Default symposium updates??

"Thomas Littleton" wrote in message
well, did any of you bums get up to Somerset?? I need reports, plus
need to know if Reid has left any material inventory for the rest of
us to buy in the coming tying seasong!
Tom
p.s. my purchases of material were made online, as a pre-emptive....

Well, yesterday I got up, got ready and went to the neighbor's house to feed
his cats at 6:30 a.m. Was going to leave immediately afterwards. Damned if
one of those things decided to bail out the front door and head for the
hills. Finally found him (not an outdoor cat) at 11. With a 3 hour drive
ahead of me, I just said to hell with it. Kinda ****ed me off but ****
happens. Had to work the Ravens game today. Could go. Oh well, there's
always next year.

--
Frank Reid
Reverse email to reply