Old November 21st, 2005, 02:55 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying

Default symposium updates??

tale of woe. Snipped

:Oh well, there's
always next year.

spoken like a true Red Sox (or Cubs) fan........sorry to hear you missed
the
show. Somewhere, Charlie Collins is crying into his
beer, and English Angling Trappings is planning a going-out-of
business sale. The retail losses were devastating, no doubt.......

Tom
Go Ravens!! Winning in OT,no less....admittedly, beating Tommy
Maddox is little challenge. Trust me, the Pittsburgh locals will be
beating him, his wife and kids all week after another Maddox loss...

Well, it would have been a closer game, but the Ravens used my daughter's
highschool marching band for an offensive line in the 3rd and 4th quarters.

--
Frank Reid
Reverse email to reply