Old October 1st, 2003, 07:32 PM
Larry L

Default pieces, pieces ...dumb question?

"rw" wrote

Also, don't minimize the value of fitting the rod in carry-on luggage.
You may not ever fly to fish somewhere, but many others do.

hehe, that's why I said "for me" in the post

.... just trying to decide whether to buy 2 or 4 piece
... I seriously doubt I'll ever backpack again, my right ankle and both
knees hurt so badly I can barely walk some days,
....... but "fits in pack" seems nice in a romantic daydreaming sort of way
....... and daydreaming is a big part of fly fishing