Old March 17th, 2004, 01:58 AM
John Kerr

Default Funny / Stupid ???

Bob, we use to run into the Los Angeles and San Diego "ski idiots" all
the time on the Colorado River. But I had a fishing buddy that was an ex
navy Seal, and stood 6' 2", weighed about 240...and the nicest "meanest"
guy you would ever want to meet. When the ski idiots would come down the
Arizona Channel doing 60 mp +, he kept a pole with a big lead weight
tied on it ready...then heave it at the speeding boat. If any of them
ever stopped and took ofense, he just stood up and said, "Gosh guys, I'm
sorry, I thought you were one of those "Asshole Fish" they talk so much
about around here!", No one ever challenged him...good thing too! grin