Old March 16th, 2004, 01:56 AM
daytripper

Default Offshore tuna fishing etiquette.

On Mon, 15 Mar 2004 16:18:11 +0200, "Brendan" wrote:

Due to my obsession with freshwater fishing my company has invited me out
with a group of clients on a charter boat off Cape Point in Cape Town.

I know the unwritten rules of etiquette for fishing a small 18 footer on a
dam with two other people but not on a tuna fishing vessel with 7 or 8
people 30 miles out from shore.

Can someone supply me with a few rules that won't leave the charter captain
and everyone else on the boat thinking I'm an inconsiderate pig?

Never blow lunch from the windward rail...