Old October 26th, 2004, 06:38 PM
Alwaysfishking

Default John Kerry hates fishing ! ! !

that's a bit creepy

You guys are fun
to watch...from a distance.

mhood

"Jerry Barton (NervisRek)" wrote:

I can't wait for the elections to end, maybe then we'll stop hearing
everyone's opinion on politics in a bass fishing NG, and every other NG.

Why
not start a new NG called Alt.Binaries.Politics? I view politics like
religion, I respect your opinion, but please don't knock on my door and

try
to shove your opinion down my throat. Sorry about the rant, but enough
already!

"mhood" wrote in message
excuse me there Jerry.... "sand BASS" ;-)

mhood

"Jerry Barton (NervisRek)" wrote:

Not a Bass even mentioned.

"Jeff Durham" wrote in message
"mhood" wrote in message
While Bush was the gov of Texas, he went on a dove hunt in South

Texas
for
one of his NRA photo ops. He actually shot a kill-deer (a big

$250
no-no
in these parts) he mistook for a dove. I've done a lot of dove

hunting
in
my life but I can't understand how a "sportsman" could possibly

mistake
kill-deer for a dove. It is, however, easy to understand how he

could
afford the $250 fine. Gotta wonder if he can tell a crappie

from a
sand
bass ;-)

I have seen several hunters mistake a kill deer for a dove. In

fact,
just
this past season, I saw a hunter blast one out of the sky. It

came
down
middle of the field veered off, and then came back over a hunter's

head
who
did not see it come down the field in the first place. He then

proceeded
take it. It was wrong, but I can certainly see how it could

happen.
Any
one that makes the claim that they have not made a mistake (or

will)
is
full
of it. The real thing is did you learn from it.

John Kerry is no friend to hunters or gun owners no matter how

many
photo-ops this flop-flipper does.

Jeff