Old May 23rd, 2006, 02:33 PM posted to news.groups,rec.outdoors.fishing.bass

Default RFD: rec.outdoors.bassfishing.tournaments

Scott,

It appears to me that your arguement against such a newsgroup has become a
political one. My understanding it that this process is supposed to revolve
around anticipated useage and viability. You may have a point, (I do not
agree), but this arguement does not belong here.

"Scott Seidman" wrote in message
. 1.4...
"Alaskan420" wrote in
I don't think it's a very valuable use of a valuable
resource. There are tournaments that target very sensitive and pressured
species, like Marlin. I think that your proposed group will fit very
nicely in rec.sports, but I think there's a conservation argument as to

why
it doesn't belong in rec.outdoors.