Old December 24th, 2007, 03:46 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Dan, danl, Redbeard uh Greybeard now[_2_]

Default No it's not a fish

On Sun, 23 Dec 2007 18:12:31 -0600, "Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers"
wrote:

"Jim Laumann" wrote in message
.. .
On Sat, 22 Dec 2007 21:55:01 -0600, "Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers"
wrote:

Here's one of the show's stars that I took earlier in the week.

And what are the stats on that star? Hefty looking beastie.

Hi Jim,

It was a three year old cow bison. It weighed in between eight and nine
hundred pounds. The weight couldn't be confirmed because the scale we tried
to weigh it on bottomed out at eight hundred pounds. But I don't think it
weighed more than nine hundred pounds.

All I know for sure is that it was fun to hunt, hard to put down and is
delicious. It is an odd feeling to pull the string back on an animal that
size. Beyond that, anything else is conjecture.

Steve,

Can I expect Bison burgers for the next get together?

Dan

-

Remove the X for e-mail reply
1996 HD Sportster 1200S. N9JBF. Bass fishing Aficionado!
www.outdoorfrontiers.com www.SecretWeaponLures.com
A proud charter member of "PETAF", People for Eating Tasty Animals and Fish!!!