Old December 24th, 2007, 05:12 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
rw

Default No it's not a fish

Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers wrote:

"Jim Laumann" wrote in message

On Sat, 22 Dec 2007 21:55:01 -0600, "Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers"
wrote:

Here's one of the show's stars that I took earlier in the week.

And what are the stats on that star? Hefty looking beastie.

Hi Jim,

It was a three year old cow bison. It weighed in between eight and nine
hundred pounds. The weight couldn't be confirmed because the scale we
tried to weigh it on bottomed out at eight hundred pounds. But I don't
think it weighed more than nine hundred pounds.

All I know for sure is that it was fun to hunt, hard to put down and is
delicious. It is an odd feeling to pull the string back on an animal
that size. Beyond that, anything else is conjecture.

Did you just walk up to her and shoot her?