Old June 28th, 2011, 09:52 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Ken Fortenberry

Default Northern Wisconsin/Yoop

JR wrote:
Ken Fortenberry wrote:
...... I'd never heard of a Buff
so I Googled it and discovered they have a Buff which is supposed
to repel insects. Knowing I was going into northern Wisconsin's
worst insect season in years I bought one. Two words:

*HIGHLY RECOMMENDED* !!!

It works and it works very well. The things you can discover by
reading roff.

Well enough you don't also have to goop yourself with DEET?

I wore a hat, long pants and long sleeves so I had nothing exposed
except my neck, face and hands. The Buff took care of my neck and
face. I took a beating on my hands but I never DEET my hands when
fly fishing anyway. I did squirt some DEET on my hat.

--
Ken Fortenberry