Old March 24th, 2014, 07:14 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Joel Washburn

Default Wow! This used to be one heck of a group.

On Saturday, March 22, 2014 5:04:47 PM UTC-5, Roy wrote:
I have not fished much either, for quite a few years. But my wife and I just

bought a retirement home in the Smokies that has about a quarter mile of trout

stream on it. I intend to get back into fishing in general and prowling the

streams of Tennessee in the summer until we finally move there.

Roy

Hey Roy,

Congrats on the retirement home. That is a beautiful place. I've fished streams up in the national park, what a breathtaking view. If you're anywhere near the park, there is a group of locals that can put you on the browns, just swing by the local fly shop.

- Joel