Old June 19th, 2014, 09:55 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Mark H. Bowen[_2_]

Default Wow! This used to be one heck of a group.

I must disagree with notbob about the character of former roffians. The vast majority were extremely knowledgeable in a myriad of subjects and professions, fly fishing was just their special interest. If I recall correctly, notbob took up with Mike Connor--a very excitable fella-- or notbob was one of Mike's many sock puppets--no matter.

Nonetheless, many of the old guard--and I mean OLD!--have moved over to ROFF Facebook. Give Frank Reid a holler on Fb ROFF, to join in.

Opie