Old May 12th, 2006, 03:53 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

Default montana july 8-18

On Thu, 11 May 2006 20:14:15 -0400, jeff wrote:

only two months. still unsure who'll be showing up. other than me,
makela and roger(?), doesn't sound like many distance travelers will be
in the area. small crowds seem to be the deal this year...not many
traveling to penns either. i'm gonna miss the regulars out west,
especially my good friend and fellow traveler, ij. but, each year is a
new adventure. warren promises some interesting hikes into new areas,
and since he won't be burdened with the gink boat duties this year, i'm
looking forward to spending more time on the water with him and learning
a bit more about the great mystery.

fellers, this life squirms away too fast...best get you a handful of it
every chance you get.

jeff ("everything that rises must converge")

we will be there at the slide... as is always the case, my wife's
birthday arrives on the day the PMD's pop and I will be in Jackson
looking at over priced Bling, hoping to make the evening caddis.
I had to pass on a gracious invitation to float the river on SWMBO's
Bday last year...
It's the price I must pay to play.