Old September 21st, 2007, 09:32 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Rodney Long

Default Tarantula

JamesRay wrote:

GOOD GRIEF!!!!

Next think you know Dick Short is going to try and setup a website inside
of this newsgroup. Then everyone here would get to see just how
ridiculous and useless his Chinese-reject fishing garbage really is.

It wouldn't surprise me if Dick Short was going door to door, like a bad
reincarnation of the Fuller Brush Man, badgering people to buy his Spam
bloated, worthless, rat-trap fishing junk.

Here is a guy who disagrees with your assessment (see photo) his name is
Lee Smith from Meridian Ms.

I can post a few hundred of these here if you like ? all caught on the
Wiggle rig. Every time you blast me on a news group, I think I will
throw another fisherman with his catch on the Wiggle rig. Heck you will
doing me a great favor, letting me tell people about my rig, and how it
has worked for others

Now for the question of Spam

I was answering a question about my product, that was on topic, and not
cross posted, thus it is not spam according to "all" ISP rules. Of
course someone who has a brain would know these rules, and not make up
their own. If my post was spam, report me to my ISP, and get me shut
down. They will laugh at you as a fool.

My product would be considered worthless to anyone who does not have two
brain cells that communicate with each other, as such a person can not
grasp the "simple" concept. nor who's brain is not capable of
controlling one's rod tip, to control his lure action, nor who's brain
can not grasp that infinite lure action control, is better at catching
fish, than casting out, and reeling in with soft plastics.

It is true, it is not a magic bullet, that works all the time, fishing
it anyway you want. It must be practiced, and mastered. It is just a
tool, allowing you do do more with a lure than any other rig. It is not
a tool "you" could, in any way master. I have many 7 and 8 year olds
that are masters with it. My 9 year old grand daughter can catch fish
with it, when you can't charge a bite on your Visa. She is a little
above average in intelligence for a 9 year old, so she is well above
your fishing abilities

If my stuff was worthless you would find dissatisfied "customers" all
over the forums bad mouthing it, heck, many even bad mouth some of the
top lures in the world, just because they don't know how to fish them,,
but your going to be hard pressed to find "one" person of the thousands
who has "bought" my rig, tried it, and did not see it's value over all
other soft plastic rigs,, in a least some applications, many think it is
tops over "all" soft plastic rigs,, when the conditions call for Texas,
Carolina, or drop shotting, the Wiggle rig blows those rigs out of the
water, it has always done so in all the "head to head" testing that has
been done with it (two fishermen in the same boat, both fishing the same
soft plastic lure)

Now you will find a small "few" who can't grasp the concept, their minds
just can't see it, and who "have not" used it,, make statements like
yours. I don't think any of them have an IQ quite as low as yours,, they
just don't get it,, until they see it in action themselves, used by
someone who knows how to use it, not just in some video.

It sure can't catch fish that are not there,, and it is just a rig,, you
still need the fishing know how to choose the right lures for the
conditions, and learn the right actions for different conditions. This
rig allows the fisherman's true skills to come through, like no other
rig that came before it. He can develop lure actions the fish just can't
resist. This rig does nothing to a lure, it just "allows" the fisherman
to do almost anything with his lures,, even with them sitting in one
spot. Fishermen have never had a tool that allowed that before. Of
course some trolls, can't use a screw driver, and don't want anyone else
to use one either, it makes them look bad, so they bad mouth screw
drivers. Also there are a few fishermen who have practiced for many
years with other soft plastic rigs, to master what they could with these
very limited tools, and are very successful catching more fish than
others using these same rigs,, for some new rig to come out that let's a
9 Year old kick their butt,, they will want to call that new rig
everything bad they can, to keep others from using it, for all of those
years of learning their old rigs techniques to now be obsoleted, that
any kid can now out fish them. When they should be using that new rig,
and combining their old "other" skills needed to catch fish and win
tournaments with this new tool, and very soon they will be unbeatable
again, because of their dedication and desire to be the best.

The SpecTastic Wiggle rig the "only" product sold in the world with an
"instant" money back guaranty, without even having to return the
product, all someone has to do is email me, tell me they want their
money back, and I PayPal their account instantly, the total amount,
including the S&H . Show me any tackle company that does this,, heck
show me anyone who does this with "any" product.

I will say
Thanks for "opening the door" for me to answer your concerns, I know I
didn't get through to that one brain cell that's firing, but I had fun :-)

--
Rodney Long
SpecTastic Wiggle rig