Old September 22nd, 2003, 11:53 PM
Ernie

Default QUESTION: Hooks snapping on de-barb

"Wolfgang" wrote in message

"Ernie" NO_ wrote in message
m...
Wolfie.
I used to carry one of those little cans of compressed gas with the

horn
on top in my fishing vest. I figured it would carry a lot further than
hollering.
Ernie

I'm sure it would. And I suspect it's at least as loud as a
whistle.....probably louder. Also easy to operate. On the minus side;
bulky, expensive, relatively heavy and.....I don't know, how long will

one
of those thing go?

Wolfgang

The one I am talking about is about 4 inches long, 2 inches in diameter and
quite light. It could blast for a quite long time.
Ernie