Old June 27th, 2007, 03:52 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
bones

Default montana - july 9-17

On Wed, 27 Jun 2007 09:39:37 -0400, jeff
wrote:

not sure who'll be in the area this year. hope to see a few of the
regulars.

rachel is accompanying me on the trip for the first time, so it'll be a
whole new adventure. i'm looking forward to showing her what's taken
such a hold on me about the place. we'll be at the howlin mad moon july
9 and in that area of the madison until july 17. warren should be around
and there's a rumor danl will be too. i'm gonna try to hunt down larry
(who's successfully avoided us miscreants to this date - gotta remedy
that, and get an entry in his remarkable journal). hope to fish the park
some, including the opening day circus on the yellowstone, as well as my
habitual stretch on the madison above reynolds. if any of the "usual
suspects" will be in the area, it'd be great to see y'all again...as
well as any of the unusual or unknown suspects lurking and with an
interest in sharing some time fishing. send me a note (change .com to
.net in the above address). i'm told the salmonflies will probably be
done on the madison by the time we arrive and that the water is low.

anyway...looking forward to another year's visit.

jeff

we will be at the slide from the 9th till the 19th, drop by!
Harry
troutflies com