Old February 28th, 2006, 03:12 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing,misc.rural,misc.consumers

Default Fish Down Stream 3M Ssite On Mississippi River Unsafe

Lawrence_Glickman wrote:

Belittle it all you like. Drink UP! Down the hatch...that a boy.
Good Fella! My that was tasty wasn't it?

I had a friend like you, but he also sold a very high priced water
filters door to door.

He died a few years back,, a truck hit his car, and killed him, while he
was going to save another family's life with a new water filter.

Selling water filters, is what killed him.

--
Rodney Long,
Inventor of the Mojo SpecTastic "WIGGLE" rig, SpecTastic Thread,