Old March 2nd, 2006, 06:09 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing,misc.rural,misc.consumers

Default Fish Down Stream 3M Ssite On Mississippi River Unsafe

On Wed, 01 Mar 2006 23:54:45 -0500, Sheldon Harper
wrote:

Neon John wrote in news:lqrc025i9qibv8c9mka83if8j3kgrq9qs0@
4ax.com:

snip

To others he please don't tease this fellow or bait him on. It's
like poking a caged animal with a stick. It's just not nice.

John

On Wed, 01 Mar 2006 21:55:02 -0600, Lawrence Glickman
wrote:

Agreed. Unfortunately he's not the only one in this ng with
severe problems but without a doubt he's the most advanced.

Disregarding my purrsonality, I presented factual information and
links. Regarding the subject material at hand. Only one person has
stepped forward and agreed with me...the rest of you are in denial.

Nothing is going to improve as people continue to pretend problems
don't exist. You feed this to your kids, yourselves, everyday. Later
on in Life ( perhaps sooner than later ) this is going to catch up
with people.

Then again, it's your life. If you want to drink camel ****, I
suppose that is OK ... isn't against the law, IIRC.

Lg