Old March 24th, 2006, 05:42 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.saltwater

Default casa mar lodge Costa Rica

If you have never been to Costa Rica, you are in for a treat!. The food
is some of the best I have eaten, and I owned a gourmet restaurant.
The fishing is usually world class, so be sure to carry a camera with
you for some great memories! The local people (Ticos) are wonderful
hosts and love their country and will make every effort to make you
feel at home. My experience is with the western Pacific area around
Guanacaste province, specifically Villas Sol, but am planning a trip on
the Carribbean side this year. Here is a link to your lodge:
http://www.ticotravel.com/fishing/casamar.htm
Hope this helps you.
....jj