Old August 19th, 2009, 05:22 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Bass_Mr.[_5_]

Default fighting over docks?

I'd just go back in the middle of the night with a paintball gun and do a
little "decorating". Probably use some nice pink paint too.

"Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers.com" wrote in message

"BIG FISH 2006" wrote in message
next time I'll just leave without a word and come back in the middle of
the night like a Navy Seal, and when they find their boat under water at
the end of the dock they'll stop being buttholes.

LOL, I know one guy that did exactly that, cutting the seal on one guy's
I/O boat because of a dock fishing conflict.
--
Steve Huber
Executive Producer/Editor in Chief