Old April 5th, 2007, 06:53 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Moe[_2_]

Default Ugly Fly

"Bob La Londe" wrote in message
.. .
"Dawn Moe" wrote in message

Tadpoles and damsels, hadn't thought of either one of those. I suppose it
would depend on what type/body of water it was fished. Trout season opens
here (MI, on type 4 streams) the last Sat of April. Until then, maybe
I'll go pester some bluegills with it and see what happens. Thanks for
the input guys.

Jeremy

I've flies that look like that with white and brown. Maybe you just found
a better color.

--
Bob La Londe
Fishing Arizona & The Colorado River

I wouldn't say better colors. This fly was not thought out before it was
tied, just a few scraps that were left on my desk. The hackle does have some
white and brown in it, I can't remember what I might have pulled the feather
out of. IAC, the local rainbows here do seem to like it at times. As I have
not had the opportunity to travel/fish outside western MI, I can't say from
experience if it would be any good elsewhere.

Jeremy Moe