Old September 16th, 2007, 11:46 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Mike[_6_]

Default Straw Poll

On 17 Sep, 00:26, "Stan Gula" wrote:

I may even post again if I can. Feel free to do what you
want. Part of being a picky reader is having the wisdom to totally avoid
threads that are aimless ****ing contests. They are easy to recognize and
ignore.

Best regards,
--
Stan Gula

Nice to hear from you Stan. I hope you manage to get your health
problems sorted out.

I appreciate your input very much, but I disagree with one point. You
may be ( and probably are), quite right about people ignoring threads
which look like turning into ****ing matches, or indeed have already
done so. Unfortunately, this means that people do miss information
which might be important or interesting to them.

In many cases, Fortneberry and his completely brainless allies
immediately turn some threads into ****ing contests. The only replies
they post are personal attacks or similar rubbish.

Whatever, get well soon, and I hope you manage to get some fishing in.
One has to enjoy what one can.

Best wishes, regards and tight lines!

Mike