Old June 8th, 2004, 03:25 PM
go-bassn

Default SE PA. Spawn?

....but not close enough Tom.

WW:-)

"TomM" wrote in message
You're right about the Pack. But that's not SE PA..

I'm near King of Prussia, not too, too far from Warren.

Tom

On Mon, 07 Jun 2004 21:05:29 GMT, "alwaysfishking"
said something about:

I'll bet the fish on Lake Wallenpaupack are not even close to being done
yet. The Pocono Region is still producing quite a few fat egg filled

females
and probably will over the next month or so, typical up here. Where are

you
out of Tom?
"TomM" wrote in message
.. .
For the most part, they're done. You may find a few stragglers on the
deeper parts of the lakes, but this week will be the end for sure.

There's lots of good fishing in our area.

Schuylkill River - Haws Ave, Black Rock, Gladwyne
Marsh Creek
Blue Marsh
Delaware River
Chambers Lake
Hopewell Lake
Scotts Run Lake
Harveys Lake, Wallenpaupack - not quite SE PA.

Tom

On Sat, 05 Jun 2004 03:53:41 GMT, "DaJhaDiKiDut"
said something about:

Just wondering if anybody out there could tell me IF the spawn is

still
on
in SE PA. and if so, for how much longer? I know the spawn is for the

most
part staggered but can you also advise me as to when the primary spawn
usually occurs in this area?

Also, I am relatively new to the area as far as bass fishing goes. Can
anyone tell me of some desent spots to hit in this area for Largemouth

and
smallies? I have done quite well at Nockamixon State Park. Just

wondering
if
there are any other areas close by?

Thank you for your time,