Old October 22nd, 2007, 09:14 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Charlie Choc

Default hazel creek entry bridge

On Mon, 22 Oct 2007 14:08:14 -0600, Willi wrote:

WOW!!!!

Did you lose your trailer too?

Yep. Here's a picture of what was left. It ended up about 5' up in a tree. I
wish I could have gotten some pictures of the accident site, but I couldn't get
out by myself and they left me in the Rover until the ambulance got there.

How'd you do that?

An oncoming car darted out from behind a truck and ran me into the ditch. I
rolled 3 or 4 times but all I got were some cuts, bruises and a bum
shoulder.Luckily I was only about a mile from Kanab, UT, and they got me out and
to the hospital pretty fast. The other driver didn't even bother to stop.
--
Charlie...
http://www.chocphoto.com