Old October 22nd, 2007, 09:25 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Willi

Default hazel creek entry bridge

Charlie Choc wrote:
On Mon, 22 Oct 2007 14:08:14 -0600, Willi wrote:

WOW!!!!

Did you lose your trailer too?

Yep. Here's a picture of what was left. It ended up about 5' up in a tree. I
wish I could have gotten some pictures of the accident site, but I couldn't get
out by myself and they left me in the Rover until the ambulance got there.

How'd you do that?

An oncoming car darted out from behind a truck and ran me into the ditch. I
rolled 3 or 4 times but all I got were some cuts, bruises and a bum
shoulder.Luckily I was only about a mile from Kanab, UT, and they got me out and
to the hospital pretty fast. The other driver didn't even bother to stop.

That sucks big time! You must have see your life flash while you were
rolling!

Too bad on losing that rig. It was THE Choc signature.

(Glad you're OK)

Willi