Old July 21st, 2010, 03:42 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

Default Up and back

On Tue, 20 Jul 2010 15:23:22 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

On Jul 20, 10:31*am, wrote:

Well, gee, you'd think that if these friggin' iFruitphones were so smart, it'd
tell you that you left your wallet on the roof of the car...hell, I sorta
figured that ol' handJobs would know where each of his vict...er, "customers"
wallets was at ALL times...

There ought to be an app for that,

Apple crushed on earnings today, blowing past even the most optimistic
street estimates.

One word - "Enron."

App that.

App THAT.

....any company that charts like Apple and has a CEO that lies like Jobs is a
potential trainwreck for most but the insider assholes like handJobs...he is
nothing but a scam artist...

Hold it by the corners, put a lambskin on it, and stand on one foot - left foot
only - facing SSW to get a signal because, well, all, er, "smart"phones are that
way...and people actually fall for horse manure like that...it's a shame the
vict...er, customers aren't as smart as the phone is supposed to be...

You fruity types are like a fat sorority girl (or Obamaniacs, a surprisingly
overlapping group, I might add...)...you're so desperate you'll swallow anything
and gladly take it up the ass, as long as the lie you desperately want to
believe is being whispered in your ear...

HTH,