Old December 21st, 2007, 06:03 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
rw

Default OT has to happen all the time. I guess

Zimbo wrote:
On Dec 19, 4:22 pm, "Larry L" wrote:

Being a bit "cell phone conscious" lately I really noticed the number of
people with the damn things stuck to their ears as they whipped through
lanes of traffic, eager to save, maybe, a second or two.

One time I was out fly fishing and--I swear I'm not making this up--
took a call from RDean. Fortunately, I was able to continue casting
with my right hand while my left hand held the cell phone up to my ear
or someone might have been seriously injured. I did have to put RDean
momentarily on hold a couple of times while I released fish back to
the water but he probably didn't notice.

--Steve

You should have declined the call and blocked all further ones.

I've never received a call from RDean, but if I ever do he'll get an earful.