Old March 3rd, 2006, 03:07 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing,misc.rural,misc.consumers

Default Fish Down Stream 3M Ssite On Mississippi River Unsafe

On Wed, 01 Mar 2006 21:55:02 -0600, Lawrence Glickman
wrote:

On Thu, 02 Mar 2006 01:35:35 GMT, Bob Ward wrote:

On Wed, 01 Mar 2006 00:16:51 -0600, Lawrence Glickman
wrote:

On Wed, 01 Mar 2006 05:57:16 GMT, Bob Ward wrote:

On Tue, 28 Feb 2006 20:02:20 -0600, Lawrence Glickman
wrote:

Which asshole would that be, mop boy, YOURSELF? You see, there are so
many to choose from, one hardly knows where to begin.

Lg

You are the only one claiming that it's illegal to fish commercially
in Lake Michigan - I just provided the cite that proved you wrong.

There was a ban on this at one time; I was unaware that it had been
_partially_ rescinded.

There are still areas of contamination. Look at the title of the
thread.

Lg

Face it - you were wrong, I called you on it, and you resorted to
calling me namers ratgher than researching your claims before posting.

**** off, troll-boy.

Eat **** and die, pedophile.

The links I posted are VALID. Your bull**** is just that; government
de-regulation allowing Big Business to precede with their
contamination, at a price you and I and everyone else is going to pay
for with shortened lives.

I hope you die soon of a brain tumor. Eat more fish. Especially the
fatty parts of them in the lower belly area. Prove what a girly fag
you really are.

The Poison Pit known as the public water supply has already started
wasting your brain. It is obvious to anyone who reads your ****. Why
don't you provide a public service and slit your wrists.

Lg

You are the one who claimed that it was illegal to take fish
commercially from Lake Michigan. You really need to decide what kind
of bull**** you are posting and stick with that story.