Old June 15th, 2011, 05:17 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Jazzbo Depew

Default New fishing car

" wrote in news:e818461c-8674-4b70-
:

2011 F350 crew cab 6.7L Powerstroke diesel.

Too sweet a deal to pass up. Great incentives from Ford for the model-
year change -- clearing inventory. My 2000 F150 has 190,000 mi

and is starting to nickel and dime me.

You are going to be Hundred and Thousand to death with that piece of $#it
Ford diesel engine. Should have bought a Chevy (Isuzu diesel) or a Dodge
(Cummins diesel). How a renouned manufacturer like Ford could make such
rock solid Diesel engines for farm tractors, could end up produceing such
unreliable, breakage prone garbage Diesel engines for their F250-350 class
of trucks is beyond me. GOOD LUCK, your going to need it!